Sign in to follow this  

Help choosing program

This topic is 4167 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I'm new to animation and I need some help in choosing the correct program. I'm more into sound editing and modeling. But anyway, I have this simple idea that I want to put together using a character and pre-made mocap data. I want to know which is the easiest, most affordable program I can use. For the moment I don't need anything fancy, just something that would allow me to put the two together and export it as flash or video, or just video since I can use another program to convert it to flash. In any case, your help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I'll be using a PC and not a Mac, for the moment. Regards, Jazzman

Probably Poser or Daz Studio. As you're outputting pre-rendered images, there are generally no licensing problems with the content (some freebie models might have a personal-use only license).

Both products have a wide range of characters, clothes and props. Just watch out, as it can get habit forming buying the latest accessories for your characters and rendering them :)

personally i would reccomend animation shop (but i dont think ur interested in the price, though there are other "Free" Ways of getting it,(*cough* Bittorrent *cough*) but besides that im with Bursar on Poser or Daz Studios.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis...

This topic is 4167 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.