Help choosing program

Started by
2 comments, last by jazzman809 17 years, 9 months ago
Hello all, I'm new to animation and I need some help in choosing the correct program. I'm more into sound editing and modeling. But anyway, I have this simple idea that I want to put together using a character and pre-made mocap data. I want to know which is the easiest, most affordable program I can use. For the moment I don't need anything fancy, just something that would allow me to put the two together and export it as flash or video, or just video since I can use another program to convert it to flash. In any case, your help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, I'll be using a PC and not a Mac, for the moment. Regards, Jazzman
Advertisement
Probably Poser or Daz Studio. As you're outputting pre-rendered images, there are generally no licensing problems with the content (some freebie models might have a personal-use only license).

Both products have a wide range of characters, clothes and props. Just watch out, as it can get habit forming buying the latest accessories for your characters and rendering them :)
personally i would reccomend animation shop (but i dont think ur interested in the price, though there are other "Free" Ways of getting it,(*cough* Bittorrent *cough*) but besides that im with Bursar on Poser or Daz Studios.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis...
Thanks for your input guys, I'll give those a try and go from there. Appreciate it very much.

Jazzman

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement