Sign in to follow this  
Natrone19

A New Game

I am 19yrs old and currently going to school to be a Game Designer. I have started a team (Men of Intelligence) with a childhood friend in order to design and possibly make RPG games while in school. The problem that we are having is we come up with great RPG game ideas, but we lack the manpower and skill to make them. We realize we probably won’t be able to create a game how we like until we learn that skill, but we would like to get some concept art done. What I want to know is where can we find a good concept artist.

Well, you could try at your school. There is also a Help Wanted forum here on Gamedev, but to tell you the truth I don't know how much luck you'll have there.

well..you'r in a situation kinda near of mine

i already wrote down a bunch of ideas, but when it comes to realise them... i got nothing :S

plus, i ended up school and didn't wanna continue...so it'll be harder for me to learn some things...but to make it up, i got plenty of time now :P

I got 4 ou 5 friends that are also in the same situation that I am, and sometimes we meet to make some code for fun.

If you need, you can e-mail me if you need some help or support. When avaible, we help you :)

Take care [[]]