Sign in to follow this  

help please

This topic is 4166 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i am in the process of starting a project for a company that makes books for learning things and i have to make a portable device have one of their books in picture form or something and i was wondering is it better to make it for something that already exists (ex. palm, pocket pc, psp) or is it better to just create one it doesn't have to be so complex it just has to have pictures with some kind of index or search thing

Quote:
Original post by gabriel76
is it better to make it for something that already exists (ex. palm, pocket pc, psp) or is it better to just create one it doesn't have to be so complex it just has to have pictures with some kind of index or search thing

I'm not sure I quite understand, are you actually considering creating your own portable device? That doesn't seem like a good idea at all.

EDIT: typo

Quote:
Original post by gabriel76
is there anyway i could buy other peoples parts and slap it in to a new case

Sure, you just buy the parts and slap them into a new case.

Estimated cost of development: Upper hundred thousands to several millions.

i think i will go with the pocket pc

[question]if what you say is true thygrr then how did there competition do it because their competition just started off and it doesn't look like they have much money [/question]

This topic is 4166 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.