Lumixed4E4 updated [ EDITED]..

Started by
3 comments, last by 3dModelMan 17 years, 8 months ago
Hi all, Our entry to 4E4 has had some significant reworking and tweaking in the time since it was uploaded here so I thought I'd plug it a bit. [-- Edit --] The game is now hosted at download.com, so hopefully there'll be no more moving around temporary homes and campsites for this nomadic little program... See here [-- End edit --] For those of you who have never seen the game before it's basically a highly mod-able Lumines clone - and here's some clicky screenshots... Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3 Cheers! Matt [Edited by - matibee on August 9, 2006 2:38:31 PM]
Advertisement
Ah, I loved Lumixed! I had never heard about Lumines before playing Lumixed, but I've played your previous version quite a lot. Good stuff. :)

Just being curious however, what's new in this verion?
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
Quote:Just being curious however, what's new in this verion?

That depends on what version you currently have. If you just have the game downloaded from here (GameDev 4E4 entries page) then there have been a lot of changes, which is why I wanted to announce it here.

Changes from 4E4 submission entry.. (if can I remember them all)
<list>
  • New 'Select skin' menu which cycles through installed user-made mods.

• Packaged with two 'mods'

• Some corrections in the gameplay

• Joypad support

• Saved high scores and graphics preferences

• A couple of bug fixes

• </list>

The updated executables have been released progressively on the games original forums and we've just about covered everyones feature requests which is why there's now a completely new package available.

- Matt

Hah, I was playing Lumixed 4E4 just yesterday. Great to see that you're still working on it.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
    "Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I just wanted to bump the edit in the original post.

Glad to see you are still enjoying the game superpig! (In the off chance you're passing by again...) How are you finding the gameplay tweaks and overall updated version? I assume you only ever had the official 4E4 entry before.

- Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement