• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Yiln

need book's cd!

This topic is 4405 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i am seeking for the book "Tricks of the 3D Game Programming Gurus" and it's code on cd.i am from china,i've went to many bookstores and found nothhing.Sb help? now i'm reading the ebook, if sb has the source ,plaease send me the source code,the game and the midea parts,together 3 parts of the cd. Thanks a lot ! [Edited by - Yiln on July 27, 2006 4:14:11 AM]

Advertisement
Amazon might be a bit of a problem if you don't have a credit card. However, most bookshops I know will order a book for you if you give them the ISBN number. I live in the netherlands so it might be different in China, but I suppose it's worth a try.

If this (clicky) is the book you want to buy then it's ISBN number is: 0672318350. I think it's worth asking a local bookshop if they can order it for you ;)

Quote:
Original post by rogierpennink
Amazon might be a bit of a problem if you don't have a credit card. However, most bookshops I know will order a book for you if you give them the ISBN number. I live in the netherlands so it might be different in China, but I suppose it's worth a try.

If this (clicky) is the book you want to buy then it's ISBN number is: 0672318350. I think it's worth asking a local bookshop if they can order it for you ;)

seems you has the book and the cd ,can you send what i need to email .

I'm afraid I don't have the book and I don't think the author would like me to send his sourcecode to someone else who doesn't have the book ;)

I just searched amazon for the title you provided and came up with that ISBN number. If you really want the book or CD I still stand by my previous statement though. Try asking a local bookshop if they can order it by ISBN for you...

Yiln, I Have the book but it states in the back before you take the CD out of it's package and I quote

By opening this package you are agreeing to be bound by the following agreement:

You may not copy or redistribute this CD-ROM as a whole. Copying and redistribution of individual software programs on the CD-ROM is governed by the terms set by individual copyright holders.

The installer and code from the author(s) are copyrighted by the publisher and the author(s).

Individual programs and other items on the CD-ROM are copyrighted or are under an Open Source license by their various authors or other copyright holders.

What I take this to mean is that it would be illegal for me or anyone who owns the CD to email you the source code.

Sorry...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!