• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bestboy_67

Come on Friends Create a (Lod) Terrain engine Together..

This topic is 4491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

C++ directx 9 level of detail Terrain project.... Hello friends ı want to create a simple Lod D3d Terrain engine in 30 day together with yours.., if you know about somethinks it, do you want to join my Project?.... when we complete project we can share sources with another gamedev friends, I am not advanced on directx,ı just more good than a beginner... I have good some classes and examples about Quadnode and Roam ,I lost my vc++ 6 cd and downloaded VC++ 2005 exprees editon..Now I just fighting with vc++2005 ee for solving compile errors,I still couldnt begin to write code because of that ı said...I think ı will turn back VC++ 6... Our terrain project will include this techniques; 1 Quadnode ... 2 Geomipmap... 3 Roam ... and special 4 Skydome... 5 Particles..(rain ,snow etc..) Project Leader: Bestboy_67 if you want to join you must choose a part at up.. . Want to join develope terrain simulation ? and want to share your projects and source codes...? you can add msn or send mail.. My msn: dxterrain@hotmail.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!