• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

isometric mmorpg engine

This topic is 4221 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
if you can't find one maybe consider modification of some open source isometric mmorpg. daimonin is an interesting mmorpg due to the fact that it downloads everything when it needs to be displayed, not allowing to see too much.

try searching some isometric mmorpg or engine on sourceforge.net and freshmeat.net

Guest Anonymous Poster
if you are trolling for an engine what will you be trolling for a month from now? how to fix a stupid compile error? If you can't even search to see the 10,000 other answers to this question how in the world will you ever solve any problem of practical significance on your own? You're obviously looking for a cookie cutter solution to a very hard problem which frankly makes you look pretty ridiculous.

i spent the entire night last night looking, about 5 or so hours and found shit, which is why i came here , figured one of you might know one since i cant seem to find anything on google .

You could always write your own or use an existing generic game engine thats out there.(cipher, torque, ect)

Hope that helps.

This topic is 4221 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.