Am I high, or does this resemble a female sex organ a bit too much...?

Started by
33 comments, last by Zorak 17 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by Toolmaker
Quote:Original post by Thygrrr
Apparently, you have never seen female genitals in real life before.

;-D

Whoa, for a moment I wasn't sure whether that was Prey or .kkrieger ... until I looked at the HUD. :o)

My girlfriend actually pointed it out to me.

What was your girlfriend doing when you were playing?

"Go on get out last words are for fools who have not said enough already." -- Karl Marx
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by QzarBaron
Quote:Original post by Toolmaker
Quote:Original post by Thygrrr
Apparently, you have never seen female genitals in real life before.

;-D

Whoa, for a moment I wasn't sure whether that was Prey or .kkrieger ... until I looked at the HUD. :o)

My girlfriend actually pointed it out to me.

What was your girlfriend doing when you were playing?

"I'm telling you, it looks just like one. Here, let me get onto the desk and you can do a side-by-side comparison"
Yeah that's right...take it...naughty door, NAUGHTY! Oh yeah you're a dirty little spaceship containing millions of creatures hellbent on taking over mankind aren't you?!

Lets just hope we don't find the male door for that female one. I swear if there are a bunch of penis doors in Prey 2 that I'll have to walk through I'm going to throw up.

Edit: NEWS UPDATE: Look at the second picture under the Beautiful China link. Flip it upside down and look at the land mass near the water...

=============================RhinoXNA - Easily start building 2D games in XNA!Projects

Quote:Original post by programmermattc
Yeah that's right...take it...naughty door, NAUGHTY! Oh yeah you're a dirty little spaceship containing millions of creatures hellbent on taking over mankind aren't you?!

Lets just hope we don't find the male door for that female one. I swear if there are a bunch of penis doors in Prey 2 that I'll have to walk through I'm going to throw up.

Edit: NEWS UPDATE: Look at the second picture under the Beautiful China link. Flip it upside down and look at the land mass near the water...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Actually, I don't think you'd enter the penis door... it might be the other way around. o_O

Now, I remember why I stopped visiting the Lounge. =b
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Quote:Original post by ScottC
Man those giant festering vaginas are so annoying. The things that come out of them take forever to kill.

Stop them from coming out. I bring to you the weapon they forgot to add to the game...

tada!
Domine non secundum peccata nostra facias nobis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement