(funny names)

Started by
64 comments, last by liquidAir 17 years, 8 months ago
They were small ones - also, everyone in the contest was vomiting (not against the rules, oddly enough).

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Advertisement
There is a name, not sure where it comes from, in parts of New Brunswick that when said, sounds a LOT like whore.

Girl I went to school with there was named Emma,...
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
My dad's boss is named Dick Pie, which I've always thought was funny.

I had a class once where almost every single person seemed to have a weird name: Darryl Dinkins, Willy Winkler, David Drips, Robert (Bobby) Bumgartner. I thought it was some kind of joke at first.

[Edited by - CobraMantis on August 3, 2006 6:10:51 PM]

Randy Bender.
I forgot to mention above that while working customer service I got a call from one Maha Taha. I tried so hard not to laugh over the phone when I first heard their name. And also in Winning Eleven (8 at least), the Whales's goalie's name is Pone Joels.
Quote:Original post by Ra
Mike Hunt

poor kid [depressed]

One of our contacts at a client we deal with is called Mike Hunt. Im glad I dont ever have to speak to him, I would probably burst out laughing when he introduces himself....
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]
Quote:Original post by CobraMantis
My dad's boss is named Dick Pie, which I've always enjoyed.
WTF? [looksaround]

Cara Bonnet (f) and Kees Turner (m) were two people in my class when I was in infant school. Aaron Cope was also the victim of almost every teacher at my high school and their "can you cope?" (etc.) jokes. We also had a James Bond, although he was a complete git. [smile]
Apparently my dad works with a guy from india named Dip Shit, although I don't know the spelling of it.

One semester I had three TA's named Wang.
Anurag Dikshit - a billionaire and one of the founders of PartyPoker [grin]
Theresa Green.

It never gets old.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement