ddutil.h & .cpp

Started by
4 comments, last by frizb 24 years, 5 months ago
You have a few problems: First, you cannot include the .cpp file, you should add it to your project. To do this right click on your "'projectname' files icon where your project files are displayed (should be window on the left) and choose 'add files' then find your .cpp . To include your .h file you need to set the correct directory that the file resides in (under: Menu option 'Tools' choose 'options', then tab 'directories'. )You will be able to declare a directory in there, or an easier way is to copy the .h file to your current working directory.
Advertisement
Thanks, but thats what I already did. When I said include the cpp I just meant in the project itself. Thanks though.

------------------
Still Learning...

Still Learning...
It might be of any help if you showed us the errors. But I think you forgot to include the libraries.

------------------
Dance with me......

Remember that ddutil uses LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE
and not LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE4.
Is there something I need to do in order to use the ddutil files from the dx sdk examples? I try to include them directly into my project but I just get a ton of errors immediately. Using VC6 by the way. Thanks, friz

------------------
Still Learning...

Still Learning...
Macke, either you are a genius or I'm just far from it, or both!! Thats the problem! Thank you very much. I didn't even think of that! See I learn something every day coming here. THanks again everybody! friz

------------------
Still Learning...

Still Learning...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement