• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Game Programming Gems 5 chapter CD

This topic is 4185 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi If any one has the book, I d be interested in the contents (code and demo) of the cloud chapter on the CD. Hope this isn't out of line. I will buy the book eventually. Have others in the series.

Advertisement
Well, I only would like to see the demo/movie on the CD to see if it is as good as it sound. Other tech books usually have CD contents accessible online.

Guess will wait till price drops further. Good job on getting an article published.

Quote:
Original post by parasolstars
Other tech books usually have CD contents accessible online.
This may well be the case for other titles, but if CRM choose not to make it available (see the official book page) then its almost certainly not legally available elsewhere. Sharing links for illegal copyrighted material is against the rules here [smile]

If you want to see the demo/code legally without paying for the book then you might want to see if a local library has a copy you can borrow.

Cheers,
Jack

This topic is 4185 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.