• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

The Space Age Game 2001

This topic is 4241 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Background Me and my friend bought this board game called the space age game 2001 on a flee market a store a couple of years ago. It was quite fun so I decided to make a computer version of it that is playable over the net. Download the game here Screenshot
The space age game 2001 How to run the game As the game plays in network you have to run the game on two computers. To start a server and a local client run Space Age Game 2001 DX.exe To connect to the server start a command prompt and run Space Age Game 2001 DX.exe IPNUMBER and replace IPNUMBER is the servers IP Instructions Each player takes turns in placing a piece on the board. The player with the blue border around the board is the current active player. If you place a piece next to an opponent's piece you will get that piece. If a player can't place a piece he looses his turn. The player with most squares on the board wins. Controls Left mouse button selects a piece Right mouse button rotates a selected piece Left mouse button places a selected piece on the board Other stuff As I'm a lazy bum I don't really clean up everything in the game so I hope windows does that for me. I'm not sure if it's illegal or not to distribute arial.ttf but my game needs it. Is it possible to link everything statically except SDL in MSVC++8.0? You can't seem to run programs on other computes unless they have some sort of .net framework installed. I had to compile it in MSVC++6.0 instead.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement