• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
luke101

Level and map editor for RPG 2D game

This topic is 4410 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, just wandering if someone could suggest a good map and level editor for an rpg type game. I am a very bad artist so if you can could you suggest a good place to get some rpg like sprites as well. thank you

Advertisement
I was last working on 2D Maps for my game engine when I burnt out. I'm currious what you've got so far for your game?

I ask because I would have to build my own 2D map editor because there would be no other way for me to get somebody else's code to match mine. Did you find anything?

As for art work :) I'll sell you my images I did (bmp 50x50 pixils) at $10 per theme, like river on grass, or shoreline, or forest edge on grasslands. And $2 per miscellanious ones like, grassland shrub and bush. :D

I will be hiring a professional digital artist when I finish my game. for the time being I will be using free art on the internet. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!