World's First Dynamic MMORPG!

Started by
7 comments, last by Al Gorithm 17 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys, you should check out the MMORPG I am working on (www.playgenesis.com). Its is one of the first MMORPGs to feature a truely dynamic world where you can build buildings and other structures, destroy them, dig tunnels in the terrain, raid castles and territory and take it over, plant trees and other plants and harvest their fruit, and much more. It is an indie project and anybody can contribute. It was featured on digg and became one of the top stories yesterday! For more info, go to: www.playgenesis.com
Advertisement
This belongs in "Your announcements"

EDIT: BTW, your screenshots look like its a pretty decent piece of work.
Thanks for the heads up
Moving to Your Announcements.
Very impressive. That's a good looking engine. The thing I liked most is the grass. What kind of configuration you need to run that?

My project`s facebook page is “DreamLand Page”

Make it a clickable link, edit my post to find out how.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

Or a clickable link that works. :)
Hey, you're up on Kotaku. That's definitely something :)

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

Damn, that video was impressive. The gameplay possibilities of tech like this are orgasmic. I'd donate to the project if I had more $ ;)
How do you does the destructible terrain work?
EDIT: read the FAQ in part, good stuff, and very much in line with my own thinking.

[Edited by - Al Gorithm on August 11, 2006 10:02:37 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement