• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Strange Error

This topic is 4209 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Using DevC and Allegro. When I attempted to compile the code, I get the below errors, but it doesn't report where (line numbers,etc). Anyone else seen this before? I've never encountered these before and would appreciate any insight. Compiler: Default compiler Building Makefile: "D:\Development Projects 3 Allegro\Wigglez\Makefile.win" Executing make clean rm -f Template.o WiggilezBlast_v30a_private.res WiggilezBlast_v30a.exegcc.exe -c Template.cpp -o Template.o -I"D:/DEVCPP/include" windres.exe -i WiggilezBlast_v30a_private.rc --input-format=rc -o WiggilezBlast_v30a_private.res -O coff gcc.exe Template.o WiggilezBlast_v30a_private.res -o "WiggilezBlast_v30a.exe" -L"D:/DEVCPP/lib" -mwindows ../../devcpp/lib/libjgmod.a ../../devcpp/lib/liballd.a Template.o(.text+0x21ff):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0' Template.o(.text+0x2237):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x22a2):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x22d6):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x2341):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x2375):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x23e0):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x2414):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x247f):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x24b3):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x2555):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x26e4):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x26f1):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x26fe):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x270b):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x2718):Template.cpp: more undefined references to `operator delete(void*)' followTemplate.o(.text+0x41fc):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0' Template.o(.text+0x4649):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x46c9):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' Template.o(.text+0x470f):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)' Template.o(.text+0x47ad):Template.cpp: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)' collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusExecution terminated

Advertisement
It looks like you aren't linking against libstdc++.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement