Sign in to follow this  

VB.NET Drawing Graphics Question

This topic is 4175 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have made a slot machine using VB.net 2005 Express and I want to draw a thick line (which I assume will be a narrow rectangle, as all lines are only 1 pixel in width correct?) through my three pictureboxes when 3 of any alike symbols are rolled in. I will want to make a sub called Drawline. How will I get the line(rectangle) ontop of all of the controls as each picture box has a larger label behind that changes color when 3 alike symbols roll in the pictureboxes to give the picture boxes a highlighted effect. SO I am assuming there must be a master command that places what we render ontop of all controls. Another problem I am having is when I create lines using my book examples I do not know how to call them as they need to be put in the forms paint event so that they persist. This was so easy in VB6. :/ lol I would really appreciate help with this. I am a newbie so please try to answer in lamen's terms. Thank you

Sign in to follow this