• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

VC++ std

This topic is 4214 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just installed VC++ Express and now when I try to do this: if (vector_length > std::numeric_limits<double>::epsilon()) I get tons off errors like: c:\documents and settings\daniel lowengrub\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\nehegl\nehegl\vector2d.h(248) : error C2039: 'numeric_limits' : is not a member of 'std' c:\documents and settings\daniel lowengrub\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\nehegl\nehegl\vector2d.h(248) : error C2065: 'numeric_limits' : undeclared identifier c:\documents and settings\daniel lowengrub\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\nehegl\nehegl\vector2d.h(248) : error C2062: type 'double' unexpected c:\documents and settings\daniel lowengrub\my documents\visual studio 2005\projects\nehegl\nehegl\vector2d.h(248) : error C2039: 'epsilon' : is not a member of '`global namespace'' But in dev this works? is there a differents between the stds? What should I do? Thanks.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement