Sign in to follow this  
XG08Zero

Just wanted to say...

THANKS to everyone that has been helping on this board. After making a few posts and looking at others, I realize how much help this board has given. It's massive- to think that you helpful people would actually take time and understand our code and concepts, and then try to improve it, well, that's just amazing. It takes me a while just to understand someone else's code, let alone come up with an answer. You guys on these boards put alot of time just to help others without a real reward. I just wanted to say, THANK YOU! I can't believe you guys would go through all this work to help someone... note- sorry if this topic is considered spam or pointless. I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who help out on this board...

I agree. Gamedev helped me get from hello world all the through my first game. I remember spamming the boards with noob questions (under a different username) asking 'which is better c++ or java' or what API should I learn. Ive learned more lurking around these forums than I have from any book. Gamedev.net is a constant source of information and motivation for me.