No Render

Started by
1 comment, last by lordofthesword_8 17 years, 8 months ago
I have written a short program that I plan to use as the basis of a Dynamic Scene Graph when I expand it into a game, but the test cube doseant render. I have posted the full code here: www.freewebs.com/lordofthesword_8/ Would anyone be kind enough to take a look at it? Mike
Advertisement
There's nothing in that code to do with rendering.

We really need more information than "It doesn't render".
Are you using the debug runtimes? Any debug output? Are you checking the return values of all of the functions? Are there any errors? If so, what? Does your window display? What do you mean it "doesn't render"? Do you get a black scene? Are you using lighting? Have you tried clearing your backbuffer to some colour other than black to see if the scene is rendering, but in black? Do you get a flashing green / magenta screen or anything? Does it crash?
Sorry, by no render, I ment no image of the cube was rendered to the screen. All I got was a black, not blank, window. I know that it was rechaing the Leaf::Render part as I had around 30 or forty lines of 'Drawing Cube', showing it was being called. I was recieving no error messages, just nothing was displayed except a black screen. I adapted it to use untransformed vertices to test wether it was my 3D part that was failing, but this did not render a shape either.

Sorry for the confusion,
Mike

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement