Development of a new 2D game engine

Started by
6 comments, last by stealthgate 17 years, 7 months ago
Well here is what I consider my first big-time project, a complete 2D game engine for game developers in the tradition of Diablo and Baldur's Gate. The development has just begun and I intend on updating the site as often as possible. If you're interested in building a 2D game see this site: The Shadow Engine The more support I have the greater the motivation to get the project done sooner than later. Thanks to anyone who pays me a visit! -stealthgate
Advertisement
Good luck!
Thanks alot for the luck! It means alot!
Luck has nothing to do with it. You need skills and determination. That is what I wish for you. [smile]
Indeed, but a positive response from anyone, whatever the kind, is important. Skills and determination I have, and luck never hurts ;)
The Shadow Engine website has moved to a new location for anyone interested.

Please be aware that the new location is: http://shadowengine.awardspace.com

Thanks for everyone whose been patient!

-stealthgate
Good skills doesn't sound right ;) but still best of luck with the project im still learning implementing stuff and need to learn network coding for my future better than VALVe and Infinity Ward games :P.
Anyway i wanna see screenshots as soon as u have them im getting curiouse :).
You got it man, and same to you with your networking code. I'm tempted to try a basic implementation on the engine, but that would be waaaay later. Thanks again!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement