Composer from Ukraine

Started by
5 comments, last by Sate 17 years, 7 months ago
Hi! My Name is Alexander Falinski. I`m Ukrainian game music composer. I would like to try myself with international projects to advance my skills. My web: Clean Ice Music My demos: Demo Reel 1 (mp3, 7.17 Mb, 07.49min) Demo Reel 2 (mp3, 5.74 Mb, 06.16min) Have I any chanses to start work seriously? Thank you!
Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace
Advertisement
I listened to the first one and I think it's fairly good, nothing I can help you with to improove it since I'm not an expert in this field. I wish you the best of luck finding a job.
Haven't listened to either of the demos yet, as I dont have speakers at work. Will make sure I listen to both once I get back home.
I myself am from Ukraine too, but I live in Canada now(moved 5 years ago).
I'd be interested to work with you, but...i'm not a representative from any company or anything like that, so I cannot really offer anything. I'm just starting in game development and have no work to show off. I might contact you when I will get to the stage where I will need music in my project.

Oh, and by the way, you've spelled the name of the 1C game incorrectly on your website. It should be "Ascension to the Throne".

Good luck in finding a job ;)
Quote:Original post by Captain Squirrel
I listened to the first one and I think it's fairly good, nothing I can help you with to improove it since I'm not an expert in this field. I wish you the best of luck finding a job.

Thank you for your reply!
I'm glad you like my music :)

Quote:Original post by celestis_genesis
Haven't listened to either of the demos yet, as I dont have speakers at work. Will make sure I listen to both once I get back home.
I myself am from Ukraine too, but I live in Canada now(moved 5 years ago).

In future I also plan get over to other country. But at first I want to score a sucsess in music here. Also I need more expierence in English.

Quote: I'd be interested to work with you, but...i'm not a representative from any company or anything like that, so I cannot really offer anything. I'm just starting in game development and have no work to show off. I might contact you when I will get to the stage where I will need music in my project.

Ok.:) E-mail you can find in website. Feel free to contact me. :)
Good luck :)

Quote:Oh, and by the way, you've spelled the name of the 1C game incorrectly on your website. It should be "Ascension to the Throne".
Good luck in finding a job ;)

Oh... It`s my mistake. "Ascension to the Throne" is correct official name. Thank you :)

I am also starting out :D
Why is it just me or is your English perfectly fine. I understand it well for that matter :D.

And I will now listen to the second one.

I'll edit here with feedback ;)

EDIT :
I like the second even more. The way it ends is really cool. Don't know how to describe the sound but I like it :D
I was wondering if these are done in fruity loops, non?
I reccomend Acid for making music it's very good. Abit hard for sarters but it gets easy.
I wish you the best of luck. You will find a job. :D

[Edited by - Captain Squirrel on August 30, 2006 7:15:34 AM]
Quote:Original post by Captain Squirrel
I am also starting out :D
Why is it just me or is your English perfectly fine. I understand it well for that matter :D.

I have some friends to help me with my english :)

Quote:
I like the second even more. The way it ends is really cool. Don't know how to describe the sound but I like it :D
I was wondering if these are done in fruity loops, non?

No. It`s Cubase.

Quote:I reccomend Acid for making music it's very good. Abit hard for sarters but it gets easy.

Can I download demo version somewhere? It wold be interesting to to play with.

Quote: I wish you the best of luck. You will find a job. :D

Thank you :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement