Sign in to follow this  

[web] What's a good webhost?

This topic is 4131 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

By hosting games, I didn't mean hosting a mmorpg, but just having enough space to upload them and for someone to be able to download them to their computer. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Are there any good free webhosts that come with a lot of space?

Quote:
Original post by DolanPak
By hosting games, I didn't mean hosting a mmorpg, but just having enough space to upload them and for someone to be able to download them to their computer. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Are there any good free webhosts that come with a lot of space?

I would hope that the games you are hosting are freely distributed copies, like the FEAR Combat game just released.

Aplus.net has some good deals going on right now: http://hosting.aplus.net/unixhosting.html

I have my own dedicated server with them and other prior experience with them; other than one mishap, everything has been great (and I have had to contact them about a number of things in the past, always helpful).

This topic is 4131 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.