Sign in to follow this  
mako_5

[4E5] Countdown Available

mako_5    103
Someone requested a countdown 'til 4E, so here's one I just threw together. It does give you an idea of how long everyone has left until midnight, November 30, 2006. Cheers and good luck everyone.

Deyja    920
Maybe an example of usage? Or even better, host the jar yourself, and just give us the HTML to invoke it? We don't all have a clue about java applets. :)

bschneid    126
That's pretty nice, ViLiO. Sorry, mako_5, but I can't download yours at the moment (due to the computer I'm on, not because of your link). Those should provide some motivation for those entering. (I think I've given up...just not enough time)

RAZORUNREAL    567
LOL! Thanks guys, this is all my fault. I tried them both out - they're different by ~18 hours, so one or the other doesn't take the time zone into account. I should know which, but that would take thought. And ViLiO, was the music really necessary?

ViLiO    1326
Mine wasn't taking the timezone into account, but it is now (thanks sirob), also I changed the way the sound is embedded so it should play in FF and IE (other browsers untested but hopefully should work). [smile]

Now to get back to work on my entry, time is ticking! [wow]

Moe    1256
If I had enough energy to get off my lazy butt I could try and write a .NET web service that does the same thing...

Sign in to follow this