Daily Show Skit, Anyone Seen This One?

Started by
17 comments, last by CpMan 17 years, 8 months ago
I'm looking for a clip of the daily show skit where Rob Cordry (sp?) demonstrates his new "razor" that is a spinning thing with a bunch of blades sticking off the sides. He leans in close towards the end and it cuts to jon stewart saying "he's eating solid foods again"... I've looked all over google, youtube, etc but i can't seem to find it. Matt P.S. A rating++ for anyone with a linky:) [Edited by - CpMan on August 20, 2006 8:29:51 PM]
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
Advertisement
I remember that one. It was pretty funny, but unfortunately I can't help you.
-----------------------------Download my real time 3D RPG.
Looking online it seems that the bit has only been mentioned in passing, with the details varying by account. I think you'll need to find some kind of video god if you want any hope of finding the segment.
Quote:Original post by Michalson
Looking online it seems that the bit has only been mentioned in passing, with the details varying by account. I think you'll need to find some kind of video god if you want any hope of finding the segment.

Hmm, now where could we get one of those?
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Quote:Original post by kSquared

Hmm, now where could we get one of those?

Start here.
I program in my sleep,but when I sleep I use the partition in my head that doesnt have g++ or the .net library, so im kinda screwed.
Quote:"The first blade compliments the hair, leaving the second blade free to attack from behind, the third blade creates a distraction. The fourth and 5th blades are just along for the ride...."
"Also available in pink. Same razor, but girly".

You're right, it's pretty damn hard to find.

Some data:
- the above quote seems right, so the clip probably exists.
- it's demonstrated by Rob Corddry on The Daily Show.
- it's from around the time when a 4-blade razor was introduced.
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
Some people just aren't reading between the lines.
It's amazing how long a good joke can go for before people realize.

That looks slightly dangerous. I want two.

Or above them, and slightly to the left...
Quote:Original post by Oluseyi

Or above them, and slightly to the left...

Oh, didn't see he'd changed his avatar again ...pfft browser caches [rolleyes]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement