Girl touble

Started by
45 comments, last by capn_midnight 17 years, 7 months ago
Are there any forums you know for girlfriends/dating problems/advice/stories or whatever. Just like the kind of posts we have here on the lounge once in a while. I could really really use a manual for some women, they're driving me crazy. One minute im the best in the world, the next minute bye with no explanations. Thaaaaaaanks.
Advertisement
is there a forum to help you figure out women?!?! dude you spend too much time on the internet...
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
is there a forum to help you figure out women?!?! dude you spend too much time on the internet...
NO! If you are hanging out with women...in real life, you aren't spending enough time on the Internet!!!
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
Quote:Original post by Cold_Steel
NO! If you are hanging out with women...in real life, you aren't spending enough time on the Internet!!!

So true, thats why I hang "out" with them thru ICQ [smile].
Here's a big hint for you: all girls are different. They are complicated humans, just like men. They may act irrationally. They may be mean or vicious or utterly devoid of intelligence, but there isnt a single thing in the world thats going to "teach you" about women.

Just like every other human on the planet, youve got to meet them, one by one, engage them and socialize. Once in a while, you'll find someone who you "get".
Quote: Originaly posted by kirkkit:
but there isnt a single thing in the world thats going to "teach you" about women.

Oh, I disagree

"You can't say no to waffles" - Toxic Hippo

Answer: Probably, but do you think the people you'd find there could help you?

Advice: Ask the girl in question. Don't be accusatory. Ask like you're assuming you screwed something up, and you want to know what it was and if you can fix it. If you did screw up, you'll get the best possible response with this approach. If you didn't, and it's some issue of hers that has nothing to do with you, then maybe she'll feel bad about making you feel bad -- and will hopefully give you a straight answer, at least.

Girls aren't always so good at the straight answers, being culturally conditioned to be "nice." This can result in statements like "I had a good time too, let's do this again sometime," when they're actually thinking "that was a disaster, with luck I'll never have to see this guy again."

I'm not saying this applies to your current situation, whatever it is. Just something to keep in mind.
"Sweet, peaceful eyelash spiders! Live in love by the ocean of my eyes!" - Jennifer Diane Reitz
Quote: NO! If you are hanging out with women...in real life, you aren't spending enough time on the Internet!!!

Truer words were never spoken...
After many years of my wife asking why I was apologizing when it wasn't my fault I finally completed the statement for her. I'm sorry I'm really going to suffer for your screwup. Trust me, it really helped. Now when I say I'm sorry she tells me I damn well should be.
Keys to success: Ability, ambition and opportunity.
Quote:Original post by rekishi
One minute im the best in the world, the next minute bye with no explanations.

your supposed to just show them the money, not give it to them. Once they have it, they're gone.

[Edited by - slowpid on August 29, 2006 11:52:05 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement