What is wrong with crossdressing?

Started by
54 comments, last by OrangyTang 17 years, 7 months ago
Why do people feel the need to dislike crossdressers? What is your experience with crossdressing and crossdressers? I do like a male crossdresser. Heres a link to a very explainative crossdressing website. Why such dislike for them? http://www.ladylike.org.uk/
Advertisement
why the sudden pressure in modern times to accept deviant behavior as "normal" and "okay"?

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

I want to troll this thread so badly, but it practically trolls itself.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
This thread gives your username a whole other meaning.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
I've cross-dressed before, and I don't see a problem with the act itself. I've actually fooled a few people before. Anyone who feels they're against cross-dressing should visualize a college girl wearing an oversized button-down work shirt and boxers.

Anyway, I've got the whole thing sorted out with the difference between transvestites, drag queens, gender illusionists and so on... I belong in the first group, sure. And I'm OK with the other two. I only have one general criteria: don't dress up as a woman until you can pass as a man first. There's nothing more pitiful than fat slob fetishists. Although I suppose that fits into a larger standard of attire and personal grooming...
____________Numbermind StudiosCurrently in hibernation.
Quote:Original post by I Like Bread
Anyone who feels they're against cross-dressing should visualize a college girl wearing an oversized button-down work shirt and boxers.
that's not cross dressing, that's called "necessity" because I tore all her clothes off the night before.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
Anyone who feels they're against cross-dressing should visualize a college girl wearing an oversized button-down work shirt and boxers.
that's not cross dressing, that's called "necessity" because I tore all her clothes off the night before.

I can't imagine this thread could improve upon that. But I still hope you can surprise me gamedev!

As for the topic at hand, I am hairy as a wookie and me wearing women's clothing would probably look disgusting. But hey, if you an pull it off more power to you. I think it's all about trying to look good and in that respect I think a lot of men should stay away from women's clothing.

C++: A Dialog | C++0x Features: Part1 (lambdas, auto, static_assert) , Part 2 (rvalue references) , Part 3 (decltype) | Write Games | Fix Your Timestep!

Not that I'm a proponent, but...

Quote:The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. -- Deuteronomy 22:5

Quote:"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." -- 1 Corinthians 11:14-15

Quote:"I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

...it's pretty obvious where people get these ideas.
XBox 360 gamertag: templewulf feel free to add me!

I'm not against cross dressing, but I wouldn't be caught dead in anything for females. Females on the other hand can get away with wearing mens clothing, a buttoned t-shirt and boxers looks pretty hot on _some_ females.

From my point of view, I'd like to know if my females have a penis.
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
why the sudden pressure in modern times to accept deviant behavior as "normal" and "okay"?

I think it's more a shift in what is considered deviant, rather than ignoring a set of fixed standards.

I support this shift. If it doesn't harm anyone, then having it labeled as deviant really lends us no benefit. Labeling a child molester as deviant benefits us in that we can punish a child molester for their behavior and potentially prevent any further damage by that person (molesting a child being a harmful act). Labeling cross-dressers as deviant really only makes them feel bad, which probably only harms our society as a whole.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement