Design a spaceship!

Started by
15 comments, last by medevilenemy 17 years, 7 months ago
#define LEO Low Earth Orbit

This should really have been declared at the top, cause damn if I knew what it ment. =/
Advertisement
Sorry about that, I guess we got a bit too into the topic itself to have it make sense [grin].
There was a saying we had in college: Those who walk into the engineering building are never quite the same when they walk out.
Here's my ship -

It's called the Supar Cruiser 5000. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, yet still ergonomic and pleasing to the eye. I'd estimate the ship's terminal velocity around at least 10,000km/s. The ship is approximatly 75m long, and can carry 150 tons of cargo....errrr What? What's everybody looking at?
The above spaceship looks like a....
Dick Cheney is the current vice president of the United States. Hey, that spaceship looks like a...
Johnson!
There was a saying we had in college: Those who walk into the engineering building are never quite the same when they walk out.
what do you guys say to getting back on topic. It is interesting to see what we can all actually design.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement