Steve Irwin IS DEAD!

Started by
85 comments, last by Salsa 17 years, 7 months ago
How the freaking hell does someone who wrestles crocodiles for a living get killed by a stingray??
------------------------------BASIC programmers don't die, they just GOSUB and don't return.
Advertisement
A sad, sad day.
I just heared this on the local news. I'm shocked, really :-( Though he was a tad too energetic for my taste, I always liked watching his shows (except his movie).

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

This is really sad. I have so much respect for the things he did to raise awareness about animals. And not to mention his attitude to his family and kids. This has made me really sad :( I saw him in person when I visited Brisbane too :(
While I am saddened by Irwin's passing, I am not in the least bit surprised. However, at least he lived his life (dangerously) doing the things that made him the most happy.
Quote:Original post by evolutional
This is really sad. I have so much respect for the things he did to raise awareness about animals. And not to mention his attitude to his family and kids. This has made me really sad :( I saw him in person when I visited Brisbane too :(
Agreed. The awareness he raised is invaluable. Humans didn't just lose someone today, but all the animals of the world as well.

RIP my friend...
Quote:Original post by Fruny
[sad]

me too

regards/thallishI don't care if I'm known, I'd rather people know me
its a real shame.
<a href="http://www.gurumatt.com> Online Portfolio
If I refuse to believe it hard enough - will it never have happened? [sad]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement