[java] hmm.. this must be easy..

Started by
4 comments, last by steeg 17 years, 7 months ago
Hei! Im new with Java.. Currently handling AWT + Applets Init() Start() Run(){GameLoop()} Stop().. I have seen some LWJGL and JOGL samples and now want to learn to do similiar.. I have found NeHe samples, and www.cokeandcode.. I have NetBeans 5.5 Beta 2.. I have LWJGL-1.0beta3.. do i need anything else to make lwjgl applets.. how do i include my unzipped LWJGL directory to NetBeans.. do i need JOGL to make LWJGL?? Great, thats about it.. Thank you very much for helping a poor JNewbie.. Yours: JariTapio.. JariTapio@EuroJari.net www.EuroJari.net ( my future works, would love to have some GL on )..
Advertisement
you won't need anything else...on lwjgl's website under "installation", there are tutorials on how to set it up under eclipse/netbeans/...
Well..

I found the lwjgl homepage and installation texts..

but my NetBeans 5.5 is very very diffrent than the Netbeans used in texts..
as english is not my native language and havent that much of studiet it im
quite confused about lwjgl installation notes..

i did not found any Filesystem/Mount/Archive Files from my Netbeans 5.5..
i did not found External Execution from my Netbeans 5.5..

are the two lines that are my problem on notes..

would be great to get the GL operative and study those Demoes and Sampleses.

please help me to get those import lines to be operative..
I don't have netbeans installed so I don't know exactly where these options are, but basically, you have to add lwjgl.jar to the build path of your project, this option should be under some kind of "Properties" or "Settings" view for you project.
-- I dont have netbeans installed.. blah blah..

hmm..what kind of an IDE you have in use..
if you have Eclipse would love to have installation notes for LWJGL for that too..

JariTapio::
blah blah...
google

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement