Sign in to follow this  
jad_salloum

Bones Movement Not exported as it is !!!!!

hi guys i am using the 3dsMax tutorials character Dr. X what i do is just give a simple movement as the tutorial says which is bending the knees using "Biped" so in 3dsMax everything goes fine and the character makes the movement perfect but when i export it using Panda Exporter for 3dsMax V8.0 the movement looks terrible !!! as u can see in the following pictures , plz any help would be gr8 . Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd say that your bones are moving correctly. As far as I can see, the bones are just where they are supposed to be (of course, I cannot tell about the animation if it is correct or not).

However, there is something wrong with the skinning. Are you using a skin plugin that is supported by the panda exporter ? If I remember correctly, there is the skin modifier and then the physique modifier. Check if the Panda can export them correctly.

Also, the amount of influencing bones might be one problem.

Biped is only controlling the bones, the skin really needs a special modifier to be moving with the bones.

Cheers