• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Pixelated_Nate
      Hello all!
      I'm currently designing a 2D, Puzzle/Action RPG, in a similar vein to Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past, in Unity and require a Programmer partner in which to work with me.
      The project, yet to be titled, will feature:
      A semi-open world, represented through pixel art, in which the player traverses to enter dungeons and advance the story. A handful of side-quests that require memorizing details and using puzzle-mechanics. A fast-paced, melee combat system that will include dodging, blocking and utilizing four different attack types that can be switched on the fly. A simple inventory of "Key Items" to be used in order to advance the story. Day & Night system and Weather Effects, with weather effecting combat.  A very simple Dialogue System to convey information via colored text. Saving/Loading via exporting and importing a physical save file. Majority of the project is already planned out, with plans to release commercially and splitting the profits equally among the two of us. 
      I would request that the applicant is able to work semi-independently, following an outline, and that they have experience in both C# programming  *and* putting those scripts to use inside Unity, whilst I will be creating the Art, Music/SFX and doing Level Design (Though if you are also comfortable in assisting me with these, I wouldn't be opposed.).
      Work will be shared in either Github or Unity Collab (Applicants preference), with communication done via Discord. 
      For more information and to apply, please contact me at nathan.jenkins1012@gmail.com
      Thanks for reading! 
    • By Just4lol
      I'm looking for my dream teammate(s) to help me work on my Unity game. I still dont know where Im going with that project but I want to make a good final product that I would be able to sell or publish it for free on Steam.  Here a video of the prototype (The only thing I dint made is the skybox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Otmt9jRkc
      My discord : Just4lol#46982
      I want somone at least as competent as me : 
      - I want somone with at least one year of experience in Unity (already worked with scriptable object and know oop).
      - Already worked with shaders or can do editors tools is a plus.
      - Can do 3d models in Blender or can do 2d art for the ui or particles effects.
      - Can make soundtracks or sound effects a bonus.
      Im a french Canadian so mind my english I will do my best to edit any errors I see. 
    • By Damnwing0405
      I am looking for talents to form a team of making a strategy base action game. Talents I am currently looking for are : -
      (I) Unity programmer (mobile)
      (II) Game designer
      (III) 3d Artist
      (IV) SFX Artist
      The attachment is some game concept for the game. All the concept will be turn into 3d or card form. The game will be strategy game where the players can form their own team and control the units in the battle field real time to fight against each others.  If you are interested to know more details please pm me or send an email to damnwing0405@gmail.com

• By bsudheer
      Leap Leap Leap! is a fast-paced, endless running game where you leap from rooftop to rooftop in a computer simulated world.

This is a free run game and get excited by this fabulous computer simulated world of skyscrapers and surreal colors in parallax effect. On your way, collect cubes and revival points as many as you can to make a long run.

Features of Leap Leap Leap:
      -Option of two themes: Black or White.
      -Simple one touch gameplay.
      -Attractive art.
      -Effective use of parallax.
      To Download the game:
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avakaigames.leap
      Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/leap-leap-leap/id683764406?mt=8

• By BillyGD

Play Flick Football 3D @ https://gamejolt.com/games/flickfootball3d/326078
      Check out our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/FlickFootball3D/
      Flick Football 3D is a turn based football game inspired by the table top classic 'Subbuteo'.
      The game is currently in very early Alpha development. There is still a lot to be done before the first proper release but I have decided to release this playable version to get as much feedback as possible.
      The only game mode currently available in this release is the 'Practice Mode' which gives you control of both teams. Either play against yourself to get used to how the game works or play against friends and family on the same computer!
      Planned Future Features Include:
      -Take control of your own custom team in the single player campaign.
      -Play in online leagues and tournaments against other players in the multiplayer mode.
      -Fully customisable stadiums to make you stand out from the rest of the players.
      -Improve your players stats and skills by playing matches and setting up training sessions.
      Flick Football 3D is available for Windows, Mac and Browser.
      Thank you for viewing my game, all feedback is greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at; BillyGDev@outlook.com
      'Flick Football 3D' is also the development name for the game and I haven't yet decided what the full release will be called, so if you have any ideas please drop me a message!
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Unity Desperately looking for help

This topic is 4214 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guys, I’m aware this is not very polite to stick messages asking for help into multiple forums but I’ve been trying to work out one thing and I’m not very successful. Actually I’m stuck and desperately looking for help. Here is the post: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=412461 I will appreciate some example on how to handle alt-tabbing (Ctrl+Esc) using NeHe template. Thank you very much

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement