circumsizion

Started by
39 comments, last by programmermattc 17 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by sordid
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
actually it started way back in the day to ward off infections, diseases, vermin...

and dickcheese.

That goes away after your body matures.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by LessBread
actually it started way back in the day to ward off infections, diseases, vermin...

and dickcheese.

Red card!
[ search: google ][ programming: msdn | boost | opengl ][ languages: nihongo ]
Quote:Original post by _goat

and dickcheese.

Red card!

More likely it goes away with soap!
Join us, and be amongst circumsized brothers!
a circumsized penis stands proud, and mighty! Master of all it surveys!

Uncircumsized ones look like they're trying to hide from something.
Or maybe like sandworms.

Rawr.
Quote:Original post by Witchcraven
.... If 2 people could stretch theirs on this thread, maybe you can too.

I don't know man, this thread is already two pages long.

This is a condition I am dealing with. Like you, the thought that the foreskin should pull back is not something I had considered – having never exactly examined someone else’s, I’d just assumed the foreskin remaining all the way even when aroused was part of not being circumcised.
I believe the usual practice of a doctor is to prescribe a cream that you will apply while trying to stretch it back each day. Circumcision is also an option, but unless you particularly want it you’d usually try the non-surgical first.
Since it has never caused me problems, one thing I asked my doctor was if this was something that actually needs to be corrected. His answer was basically that if it isn’t causing problems then it isn’t a big problem. Of course, there is the fact of cosmetic differences – but to what extent that is an issue is between you and your partner.
If you have sex without using a condom it may hurt as the skin will be forced back. But then you won’t have to worry about that because there’s no reason why you’d ever have sex without using one (unless you are using some other form of contraception).
The medical term for the condition is phimosis.
Hope this helps.
well i went to the doctors last night, and he told me that basically partial circumsizion was my only option at this point, because their is a problem with the head of my johnson which is making it all swollen, and the foreskin is basically so tight, that i cant pee in a normal stream, and theres already scarring, ect. its so gross. anyway, i dont think i trust this doctor at all because at the end of our meeting he said that i said i was having testicular swelling, which i never said at all, so he is not a good listener. in the UK i have to wait a month for the operation and pay £1000, roughly $1900, or wait 5 months in the NHS-all to have a knob that doesnt hurt.
http://www.geocities.com/asdasd12345/
Quote:Original post by asdasd12345
testicular swelling

when you're in the urologist's office you might wanna ask him to examine your testicles (read: feel up your nuts). My urologist found a swelling in there. Luckily circumcision and cyst removal can be easily done in one operation.
"It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done."
Quote:Original post by tuita
Quote:Original post by _goat

and dickcheese.

Red card!

More likely it goes away with soap!

It goes away immediately with soap. Ironically, the word smegma is derived from the Greek word for soap.

Speaking for myself the overnight build up of the stuff occured more frequently during puberty and tapered off as I got older until ceasing in my 20's. That was the basis for my comment.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

It goes away immediately with soap. Ironically, the word smegma is derived from the Greek word for soap.

Speaking for myself the overnight build up of the stuff occured more frequently during puberty and tapered off as I got older until ceasing in my 20's. That was the basis for my comment.

I was referring to post-coitus.

Ah ha, Trebek!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement