Create Virtual driver can running with IM application

Started by
0 comments, last by hplus0603 17 years, 7 months ago
anyone have sample how to create virtual driver for audio (sound)? I have an app (write in C++) allow its output as output for Skype. This will run well with real divice, i only set output device of my app same as audio in device of Skype. I have tried to use sample/available virtual audio driver in DDK , (build and then install , choose AC3 as new driver for audio/sound) and then i set output device of my app and audio in device of Skype are the virtual audio/sound driver. But this will not run as i expected, i only hear a strange sound instead of sound of what i said. I think maybe wrong from the virtual audio/sound driver, right? So can you fix this ? Can show me how to make the virtual audio driver do same as real device? Or do you have other sample (source code) do that, create virtual audio/sound driver and can use this driver for IM application (such as Skype, YahooM) Thanks for any help.
Advertisement
I would go to a windows driver specific discussion for that question -- it's not a networking question. Possible places include:

- the "general programming" group on gamedev.net (not very specific)
- the "audio" or "ddk" groups on the MSDN web forums
- the OSR mailing lists (specifically, the NT driver developer list)
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement