Sign in to follow this  

Build Virtual driver can running with IM application

This topic is 4112 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

anyone have sample how to create virtual driver for audio (sound)? I have an app (write in C++) allow its output as output for Skype. This will run well with real divice, i only set output device of my app same as audio in device of Skype. I have tried to use sample/available virtual audio driver in DDK , (build and then install , choose AC3 as new driver for audio/sound) and then i set output device of my app and audio in device of Skype are the virtual audio/sound driver. But this will not run as i expected, i only hear a strange sound instead of sound of what i said. I think maybe wrong from the virtual audio/sound driver, right? So can you fix this ? Can show me how to make the virtual audio driver do same as real device? Or do you have other sample (source code) do that, create virtual audio/sound driver and can use this driver for IM application (such as Skype, YahooM) Thanks for any help.

This topic is 4112 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.