Sign in to follow this  

Minesweeper Challenge

This topic is 4097 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I challenge any one to create a solver for the windows minesweeper game. I achieved that in like 10-hours of work. It can solve the actual game, as in a hack that binds to the actual game, not like a remake and a solution. Hope you have fun trying to do that. Maybe later I'll show you my solver.

Quote:
Original post by ApochPiQ
What's your code's strategy for blind unsolvable pockets?

There really are few unsolvables. Typically you can use the remaining bomb count, and at least figure out one opening. The only problem is when you get into the 4 square situation, but like opening up the board, that just becomes blind luck.

I did this... about... 7 years ago. And yes, some are unsolvable. I've also made a program to play Yahoo Word racer - you just have to tell it to 'go'. This can make some people unhappy, however. But it's also a fun thing to do for someone looking for something to do.

This topic is 4097 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.