Sign in to follow this  

Need intermeadiate device driver Linux

This topic is 4112 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I need intermeadiate device driver for Disk driver in Linux. ie. All I/O should go through the intermeadiate driver before going to disk driver. Regards, Srinivas

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by psr100
Hi,

I need intermeadiate device driver for Disk driver in Linux. ie. All I/O should go through the intermeadiate driver before going to disk driver.

Regards,
Srinivas

google: linux kernel module programming

1) [google]
2) these threads of yours already have replies - bump your old thread instead next time.
3) "Could you possibly describe what you're looking for a little more precisely?" - In other words, what exactly do you want this intermediate driver to do besides slow down I/O?
4) makr mentions cryptoloop
5) See #3.
6) See #1.
7) Hint for #3: It should probably explain the underlying reason this is in a programming forum - i.e. what you want to use it for. If you don't have such a reason, See #1 again and stop spamming this forum - general programmming - with non-programming questions >_>.

This topic is 4112 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.