WHERE DO I GET IT

Started by
1 comment, last by Mad_Koder 17 years, 7 months ago
where can you download OpenGL software. Is it free????
Advertisement
The drivers needed to run OpenGL are included with your operating system. Of course drivers specific to your video card would be best so make sure you have those installed.

If you're talking about the headers/libraries needed to program, they are include with most compilers(I know Mingw32 includes it). Look in your compilers include and lib directories for the opengl libraries, if you can't find them you can probably get them from the OpenGL web site for free.
Do what Scet told you , but I have one thing to add; One time I was on some computer and clicked on the first google link for opengl lib files such as opengl32.lib and glu32.lib , the site was one of those download.com sites. Even though it said it was a opengl lib files it was some virus that I had to get rid of all because I was too lazy too see if the site was trust worthy. Anyway, make sure the website is a trusy one, and some of the websites have older versions so read before you D/L.

~Mad_Koder
Dont need one.... i'm so cool, dont ask me just do what you do..... meet me in the trap its going down....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement