September Contest: Guess Spam - Win Free Games!

Started by
2 comments, last by PolycountProductions 17 years, 6 months ago
Guess spam and win ArmadilloRun game. Details here :) [Edited by - PolycountProductions on September 29, 2006 3:06:03 AM]
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
Advertisement
Fun little contest! That, and that is a heck of a lot of spam! I suppose for a more interesting contest, you could have people guess how many of each category (ie: mortgages, herbal "enhancements", low interest loans, cheap merchandise, credit cards... etc).
Heh, and more coming ;)

I changed the rules a bit and added some more information:

- If there’s a tie - the one who GUESSED FIRST wins
- The current number is now 9215 (in 10 hours and 45 minutes there’s been 42 spam messages).
- To make the guessing fair, I let all of you who made comments 1-15 to change your guess if you want. (But then of course your first guess is deleted)
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
Hurry up! Only couple of days to guess spam and win ArmadilloRun game! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement