• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MrFrankBlack

4e5 question

This topic is 4251 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Regarding the contest, I've been having some trouble. For a start, my 800x turbo subwoofer blew up last night, as I was trying to go extreme. On top of this, I misread the rules and made a game about a little piglet that goes for a wander, eventually realised i'd just made Babe:Pig In The City. Quickly scrapping that (the pig just wasn't what I'd been hoping for), I suffered another setback, as my 70TGH suddenly decided to stop working. I mean, the lights didn't even come on! So if anyone could offer any assistance for a guy new to this game (and what a game! thanks Mr Fine/superpig you rock!) it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Frank Black.

Advertisement
So ...what is your question? [looksaround]

I really didn't understand much (any?) of what you said [smile]

Questions:
- Do you really need a working subwoofer to develop your game?
- What's a 70TGH, and do you need that to develop your game?

Come up with an idea that fits the theme, and start working. [smile]

does any body know when we get to know where we should upload our game for the competition ? would be glad if any had the answer ;)

Quote:
Original post by jblund_dk
does any body know when we get to know where we should upload our game for the competition ? would be glad if any had the answer ;)

If you're talking about final submission, uploads aren't open yet - the submission form will be up by the end of October (giving everyone a one-month window in which to submit).

If you're just talking about uploading something to get feedback from people before you submit, then that's up to you. GDNet+ subscribers get 50mb of space they could use for it.

thx superpig ... And I was talking about where to upload my game when the hands in should take place.... but now i know... :) was just a little scared about it wasn't mentioned any where... so didn't know if I was just me that couldn't see it

But thx Superpig

- Regard Jblund :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!