Cool music composer for your games...

Started by
12 comments, last by Pedro Camacho 17 years, 7 months ago
My name is Lee FitzSimmons, and I am an award-winning composer/producer with over twenty years of experience. I produce a superior product and my rates are very competitive. You can listen to samples of my work by typing my name into the search engines on productiontrax.com, audiosparx.com, blish.com, or soundtaxi.net. There are also samples available on my website at TheCoolMusicGuy.com. My e-mail is leeduanefitzsimmons@yahoo.com or coolmusicguyproductions@hotmail.com... I look forward to hearing from you:)
Advertisement
Hmm, you have very good composition skills but the sound quality of your samples is not on par.
This can be seen in your Orchestral Pieces which have very low quality sound.
Maybe a new sound library would help.
I know you took Production Classes already, but the music is still not sounding good enough.
Take a look at today's music for games quality standard and you will notice you are a bit outdated in some areas.
You Sax Skills are very good though, that is why your music with sax sounds good ;)

Well I don't like to speak for myself, but there are some users around here which beat your music really easily, like Sean Beeson and Rain7.

Sorry if you did not like my reply but after reading "Award-Winning" I put my expectations on you too high and, then, I was disapointed with what I was hearing.

Also try reading this post, maybe it will help you.
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=297627

Anyways you are great with sax ;)
Hi Lee and welcome. Congratulations on your successes in the industry...

I can assure you that Pedro doesn't mean any harm. He's a good fellow, as we all generally are... (albeit a bit competitive at times) I guess that more or less goes with the territory.

Anyways I look forward to listening to some of your stuff.

Peace

Ryan
Cool Music Guy,

Hi, and welcome!! I've listened to several of your tracks and agree with Pedro on the sound quality. What programs and libraries are you using? While you have good ideas, the quality of the audio is lacking.

I think if you invested in some higher quality samples and libraries- then you'll notice your music getting to that higher level.

I, for one, had that happen when I finally bit the bullet and put down some serious cash on East West Symphonic Orchestra. I was really nervous about spending that much money on something- but the outcome has been much better than I expected.

Pedro is correct- with the game industry getting so large the music market has grown smaller and more competitive.

Nice job on the saxophone- I'm a sax player myself.

I didn't get a chance to listen to all of your demos, but I'll try once I get home from work.

Congrats on your awards and best of luck,

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

If you are looking to purchase any software from East West, drop me an -email or PM. I am a dealer of thier software.

Cheers,
Sean Beeson
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
Quote:Original post by Rain 7
I can assure you that Pedro doesn't mean any harm. He's a good fellow, as we all generally are...

I love GD Community :D
We always try to help each other, that's the whole point of this forum.
Quote:Original post by Pedro Camacho
Quote:Original post by Rain 7
I can assure you that Pedro doesn't mean any harm. He's a good fellow, as we all generally are...

I love GD Community :D
We always try to help each other, that's the whole point of this forum.

Also, it is very important to note in my past experiences, that forums, like telephones are not the most effective form of communication :p Sometimes people write things in haste, much like myself, hehe, and they can be misunderstood by others.
www.seanbeeson.com
Quote:Original post by Sean R Beeson
Sometimes people write things in haste, much like myself, hehe, and they can be misunderstood by others.

Happens the same here....
Quote:Original post by Pedro Camacho
Quote:Original post by Sean R Beeson
Sometimes people write things in haste, much like myself, hehe, and they can be misunderstood by others.

Happens the same here....

I don't understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that I am fat?! J/j. Love you Pedro :p
www.seanbeeson.com
:p

/play "Love is in the air" in the jukebox

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement