• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
-Silverwolf-

Escalation-Online Version 0.6 Released!

This topic is 4330 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Silverwolf here, from Escalation-Online's development team. I'd proud to announce the release of Pre-Alpha 0.6, our latest released client. We have made great progress since our previous versions, including much smoother network connections with our server (some fans have gotten BPS readings of 4 and even lower), and also graphically. Here are some screenshots, taken in-game. The first two are by the development team, and the second two were taken by fans. None of these screenshots have been manipulated in any way. (Screenshot courtesy of Malvado) (Screenshot courtesy of Kere) The client is fully playable and actually quite fun, as evidenced by the many hours of "testing" the rest of the team and myself has put in. At the moment, only FPS elements such as run, shoot, jump, and so forth are in place, although we are set to begin adding RPG elements with the next several major releases. In addition, a 3rd-person view is already in place, and the camera changes views at the simple touch of a button. A quick note - the cavern area with the waterfall was taken out of 0.6 before its release due to bugginess, however, there is another massive secret area in the level to be found, rife with mini-secrets inside of the big one! Project co-developers SilentSiren and Trask, as well as myself and the rest of the Escalation-Online development team, invite you to come and check us out! Our recently renovated website and forums can be found at Website, and Forums, respectively.

Advertisement
Hello Guys,

My name is Austin Glickman, and I am the Head PR for Escalation-Online. I would just like to announce that even more advancements have been made since this post, and I am inviting all of the gamedev fans to check them out on our forums and website! The next release is almost upon our door steps, and I want all of you to be able to play it!

www.Escalation-Online.com

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!