Setting up CVSNT[Solved]

Started by
0 comments, last by F1N1TY 17 years, 7 months ago
I am having trouble setting up CVSNT on Windows XP Pro. I want to use TortoiseCVS along side it. I have done it before, but for some reason I can't get it to work now. I've been working on it for two hours, and it's becoming very frustrating. The problem is, TortoiseCVS doesn't seem to recognize the CVS service, so I have to enter all the values to add a module manually (I remember it being automatic before). I know I want to use SSPI, none of the other ones, but even when I try that, tortoise still asks me for a password. If anyone can help me out (I think it's the environment variables, I'm not sure what I need to set), it would be MUCH APPRECIATED. Thanks :) (P.S. No password works when I enter one in Tortoise) [Edited by - F1N1TY on September 18, 2006 6:59:02 PM]
"I'd rather know one thing, no matter how ordinary, than discourse endlessly on great issues." -- Galileo
Advertisement
Figured it out: Had to change TortoiseCVS from SSPI mode to Locally Mounted mode :)
"I'd rather know one thing, no matter how ordinary, than discourse endlessly on great issues." -- Galileo

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement