• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
briantsim

Create fx file in C#

This topic is 4414 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi all, I have few question about c# framework(DirectX 9), Please somebody help me. 1. i tried to use fx composer and render monkey create my fx effect files,But i not understand to use two softwave.who can give me some tutorials or example to me. 2. How to use *.fx code in c# framework. 3. Where have good tutorial about c# framework. Best regards, Brian Tsim.

Advertisement
1. Look through the documentation on nvidia's developer site. There is quite a bit on using FX Composer.

2+3. Look in the dx sdk and at mdxinfo's HLSL tutorials

Restricting yourself to source and articles focused just on effects with c# is a bad idea though. The shear amount of documentation out there on native dx effects is massive.

Regards,
ViLiO

on my website there is a section on managed directX with c#
the website is in italian but the source code in managed directX 2.0 is commented also in english

www.robydx.135.it

section directX9 -> managed directX 2.0

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!