My attempt at open source

Started by
4 comments, last by kelaklub 17 years, 7 months ago
I've created a geomtric library that at the moment is very basic. I'll upload it to google code eventually, if I can ever figure out subversion. But it can be downloaded from google pages at the moment. I know there are alot of geometric libraries available both closed and open source. I use one at my job, but I decided to pursue this project as a way to improve my coding skills and maybe collaborate with others. If anyone has the time to look at this and give some feedback it would be greatly appreciated. http://codestash.googlepages.com/ezgeom http://code.google.com/p/ezgeom/ A more immediate question. Does anyone out there who has used DoxyS know how to comment class template parameters so that it can show up in the generated documentation? Thanks.
Advertisement
put screenshots on your webpage so people will know what are you talking about :)
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by owl
put screenshots on your webpage so people will know what are you talking about :)

You actually want screenshots from a geometric library? Something like screens of unit tests running in a console? heh :)
Quote:Original post by Saruman

You actually want screenshots from a geometric library? Something like screens of unit tests running in a console? heh :)

why not? You want people to use it don't you? Give them some examples of what they can do with it.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
why not? You want people to use it don't you? Give them some examples of what they can do with it.

Quite honestly anybody at this site that doesn't know what they would do with a geometric library shouldn't even be looking at game development or programming in general. Asking for screenshots of a math library is a little odd in my opinion considering it has nothing to do with rendering.
Wow, I didn't expect to start this. As I said before, this library is in its very early stages. I was just trying to get some feedback on whether the basic framework I have established so far seems to be on the right track. Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement