• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

dev c++ question

This topic is 4172 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

im new to programming and im not very good at it either and i wanted to ask some more experienced people my question. so here it is i wanted to know what would be the best 3d game engine to use with dev c++ ive heard of illricht but that only works with other ones like visual c++ ( i have express edition but every time i try and compile / link somthing it says there was an error spawning link.exe arghh ive tried everything to get it to work0 so thanx to any 1 who helps. ps. sorry bout the two probs in one post thing

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by zeldatoothemax
the best 3d game engine to use with dev c++ ive heard of illricht but that only works with other ones like visual c++

Irrlicht Engine DevPak

DevPaks.org seems to be acting somewhat retarded though, you might have to do some hunting to find it.

I believe there's also a DevPak for OGRE.

I'm using Irrlicht now, but it can be somewhat/moderatly advanced for someone new to programming. See the "List of free libraries." in the Alernative Library Forum.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement