• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sketching

This topic is 4259 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there, I sincerely apologize if this thread is more for asking questions and less for posting art for critique... You'll have to forgive me, I'm actually a programmer more than I am an artist and thus far I haven't even stepped into this portion of the forum. I usually answer programming questions or ask them, but haven't spoken at all on art since I've gotten here. I figured I'd start a thread for my sketching and doodling and perhapse get some feedback. I'll indicate finished stuff, and if it has no indication assume it's either a doodle, a sketch, or a WIP. Here are the latest three sketches I've done. The dragon is my character persona in certain circumstances when I need an avatar or online identity so you might see more of it, but I draw lots of other stuff too. I might end up colouring this one soon.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!