Can someone test me?

Started by
5 comments, last by lordcorm 17 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys! Well i just finished leaning how to do C++ and before i move onto graphics i was wondering if some kind perosn out there could give me a test. Yes, a test i want to know if im realy ready to go on to graphics and other advanced programming. It is important to me to know that i am ready to move on to harder and more difficult programming. I would like the test to only use C++ please you can have multi-chose, read the code, ect.... You can eather post it here or pm me and i will eather pm the answers or reply with them, your chose. Dont worry i will not cheat :D. Thanks Everyone! P.S. Please if there is alread a test on here to try not to post yours (unless its realy good and you need to get it out of your system :) )
Advertisement
1. Do you want to learn advanced programming?

ANSWER BELOW:

1. If you answered "yes", then you are ready.
Thanks Crazyfool after reading your test i think im ready to takle that depth of programming! I will always remember your test and use it for the future for anyone who asks this question on the forum!
:)
Quote:Original post by lordcorm
Hi guys!
Well i just finished leaning how to do C++

Thats a bold claim...

What did you finish learning to do in C++?

Quote:
i want to know if im realy ready to go on to graphics and other advanced programming

What do you think qualifies as "other advanced programming"? And what type of graphics? 2D stuff with SDL isn't too complicated and might be managable, but for some more advanced 3D graphics, you'll need to know a lot more than just the syntax of C++ (a strong foundation in math is highly recommended, if not required).

If you want a test, take a look at the C++ workshop forum, there are quizes in all the weekly threads.
Quiz 1
Quiz 2
Quiz 3
Quiz 4
Thanks Brothers!
Well once again thanks everyone and it looks like its back to the books for me! LOL, have prayer for me in your hearts that i may succed this time! (Im being sarcasic if you didnt catch it) Well, one again and again, THANK YOU!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement