• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

My *girlfriends* X drove me over

This topic is 4138 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
my response is what?! As in "with his car" or "to her house?"

What's she saying about it? Are you the type to respond with legal action or personal fisticuffs? Are you alright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H, im from sweden its not like in the states. The police was there but hey im always drunk as hell:) + the police isnt very k with punks:) Im not dying or anything, i know hes very scared right now so it would be fun to do something nasty. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Of course not, but like Kris Kristofferson said the law is for the protection of the people + his not a coder:) Notice that non-programmers is stupid people:) I got a link to his site - cool person, im impressed, dont know if it would be k to share it with u guys though:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Call the god damn cops.

If that doesn't work, you and your buddies get a bunch of pipes and break his knee caps (I'm not joking, you don't put up with that type of thing where I come from, but try the POLICE first).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow. Im going to go to Sweden so I can run over punks for the hell of it.

Out of curiosity, where do you live? Be specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Witchcraven
Wow. Im going to go to Sweden so I can run over punks for the hell of it.

Out of curiosity, where do you live? Be specific.


You sounds k?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thats one bad ex.... call the police and explain things (after you're sober if you're drunk right now). however if the police do nothing then agther some friends and give him a good beating. no joke, thats a not a cool thing to do to someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
what does your girlfriend have to say about it? How severely did he run you over? (your foot? your face?)


My arm, my face was very close though:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by capn_midnight
you are entirely too happy for someone that just got ran over.

a brick to the windshield of said car is in order.


It wasnt today - it was like 3 weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Brocketino
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
what does your girlfriend have to say about it? How severely did he run you over? (your foot? your face?)


My arm, my face was very close though:)


...and your girl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by capn_midnight
you are entirely too happy for someone that just got ran over.

a brick to the windshield of said car is in order.


a knife to the tires, spraypaint to the doors, glue in the locks, sugar in the gas tank...

Seriously though, after three weeks, just get over it, move along. Don't let that loser waste any more of your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k Was out last week searching for the car and now I know where he lives, wanted to talk to the guy, but there was a codelock:) Crank - In Crust We Trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
Quote:
Original post by Brocketino
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
what does your girlfriend have to say about it? How severely did he run you over? (your foot? your face?)


My arm, my face was very close though:)


...and your girl?


F* her as well, she think it was all my fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
alright then my next logical question is, what events preceded you being run over by a car?


I will not go into any details but lets say that we had some minor disagreements:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Original post by Brocketino
Quote:
Original post by Funkymunky
alright then my next logical question is, what events preceded you being run over by a car?


I will not go into any details but lets say that we had some minor disagreements:)


if you won't give details, then we will just have to assume that you wanted to touch his penix, and he did not agree that would be a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is 4138 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement