My *girlfriends* X drove me over

Started by
39 comments, last by Demosthenes 17 years, 6 months ago
Whats the correct repsonse to that sort of thing?
Advertisement
my response is what?! As in "with his car" or "to her house?"

What's she saying about it? Are you the type to respond with legal action or personal fisticuffs? Are you alright?
With his car, im a little bit angry right now.
What, he ran you over?

Call the police.
He ran over you? In the States we respond to that with a call to the police for attempted murder.
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
H, im from sweden its not like in the states. The police was there but hey im always drunk as hell:) + the police isnt very k with punks:) Im not dying or anything, i know hes very scared right now so it would be fun to do something nasty. lol.
In Sweden it's OK to run someone over and try to kill them?
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
Of course not, but like Kris Kristofferson said the law is for the protection of the people + his not a coder:) Notice that non-programmers is stupid people:) I got a link to his site - cool person, im impressed, dont know if it would be k to share it with u guys though:)
Call the god damn cops.

If that doesn't work, you and your buddies get a bunch of pipes and break his knee caps (I'm not joking, you don't put up with that type of thing where I come from, but try the POLICE first).

...and do not wildly extrapolate. Just because Saddam Hussein gassed Kurds in 1990 doesn't mean he eats babies' brains.
Wow. Im going to go to Sweden so I can run over punks for the hell of it.

Out of curiosity, where do you live? Be specific.
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement